corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » suzuki ignis sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author suzuki ignis sport
alan t

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 10 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - suzuki
Model - ignis sport
Engine - 1.5 16v
Mileage - 59000
Price - 3500

Location - musselburgh, eh21
Contact phone number - 07896598182
Contact email address - alan_tragis@hotmail.com

here is my suzuki ignis sport for sale, it has full suzuki service hisory (last serviced a few months ago getting oil and filter, gearbox oil change, brake fluid change, coolant and the iridium spark plugs changed) its always mobil 1 oil that goes in when its serviced. it has electric windows, electric mirrors, air con, remote central locking, driver and passenger airbags, recaro seats, power steering. it is a 1.5 litre 16v vvti engine, its a nippy wee car with around 110bhp. its insurance group 9 so pretty cheap insurance as well

ive done a few things to the car in the time ive owned it, these include the black 16" rota grid wheels( very lightweight), lowering it 40mm, a cat back exhaust system, induction kit, greenstuff front pads, aero style front wiper blades, kenwood head unit with bluetooth and i-pod connector( ipod cable is hidden away in glovebox), a jbl amp and a 12" vibe sub.

the car is taxed untill august and mot'd untill the middle of july.

unfortuntately there is a couple of bad points on the car, there is a scratch on the n/s/r quarter panel but this will be painted before the car is sold, also there is a mark on a couple of the alloys but if the asking price is met these will be painted as well.

if anyone has any questions or would like any more pictures of the car then feel free to give me a phone or send me a e-mail.

thanks for looking.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » suzuki ignis sport 24 database queries in 0.0084169 seconds