corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Modified Mk4 van

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Modified Mk4 van
ryan_fowler1985

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 10 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car Make and Model: Modified Astra Mk4 Van
Mileage: 127k

Description:
For sale is my 1999 T reg Astra van in flame red.
The van is a petrol 1.6 LS model so is nice and cheap on insurance.

The van has been Mot'd in jan and required some work on the brakes, the work done included new brake lines from front to back, new discs and pads on the front, New Master cylinder, and new rear brake cylinders.

Other work carried out since owning the van include a full machine polish to bring it right back up to it original flame red, Fox 17 alloy wheels with 4 as new tyres, coupe turbo backbox, Colour coded front bumper from higher spec model, Sri fog lights fitted, Gsi smoke headlights, Rear bumper and side strips colour coded, V grille painted anthracite colour, Egr valve blanked off, Ply lined load floor. Oil and filter change and spark plugs.

Bad points: Drivers side rear wheel arch requires some attention due to rust, its not to bad and can be rubbed back, treated and painted, this was on my list to do but i havent had chance. Also the rear bootlid has some rust bubbles below the window seal and a small dent. The steering wheel is worn quite badly and has been taped up on the horn buttons. These are fairly easy things to sort out and would of been done if i had more chance.

The van will be sold with tax until end of july 2010

Im selling due to buying a opc replica van

As it is now

Older photos

Remaining MOT: Jan 2011
Price: 1100 ONO
V5: V5 is Present and includes correct and up-to-date car colour and engine details.

IM WILLING TO TAKE OFFERS ON THIS FOR A QUICK SALE AS I NEED THE SPACE

[Edited on 03-03-2010 by ryan_fowler1985]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Modified Mk4 van 24 database queries in 0.0098729 seconds