corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Old people and Facebook

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Old people and Facebook
Jambo

User status: Offline
5th Mar 10 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reading the Daily Mail online today (before you boo and hiss its one of the only sites availible at work due to pretty much the whole internet being blocked...

Some poor lass topped herself as she was bullied at school, throwing herself off a bridge.

Anyway, being the Daily Fail they basicly blamed facebook for it

The comments are pure gold, another reason i read it as its fucking halarious. These people who are old basicly saying "shut down facebook now" before more lives are lost all because she was being bullied at school

old peoples phobia of the internet makes me ROFL HARRIS Tbh
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

5th Mar 10 at 10:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

daily mail is a fun paper, EVERYTHING IS IN CAPITALS
oceansoul

5th Mar 10 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My parents think that there lives will be cloned by nigerians if they go near facebook, and ALL they money and savings will be taken. They slate me for having it, saying stuff like; how you know who your really talking to, they could be trying to get your personal details!!!! Silly old people
Conway563

5th Mar 10 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this the posh girl that made up a shit load of stories in school and then killed herself when she got found out?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

5th Mar 10 at 10:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
My parents think that there lives will be cloned by nigerians if they go near facebook, and ALL they money and savings will be taken. They slate me for having it, saying stuff like; how you know who your really talking to, they could be trying to get your personal details!!!! Silly old people

my mum uses paypal, ebay, e-comerce, google checkout etc but refuses to use Internet banking because she thinks she'll get robbed like homer simpson did when he used internet banking :doyle:
Conway563

5th Mar 10 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matt L

5th Mar 10 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul

my mum is the exact same proper pain in the arse
Jambo

5th Mar 10 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oceansoul my mum is exactly the same

Fucking paranoid about the internet. Also google street view hype was halarious, she was freaking out that people could see your house online she didnt seem to understand people in the street can also see our house 0
Daimo B

5th Mar 10 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mums cool.

She parties, and uses facebook. In fact shes far cooler than me now im old and boring lol
Kurt

5th Mar 10 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mum is on facebook

I am NOT her friend!

Im fed up of facebook too! every news story seems to relate back to what someone has said on facebook or twitter

FFS do some proper journalism!

[Edited on 05-03-2010 by Kurt]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Old people and Facebook 22 database queries in 0.1723430 seconds