corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another cleaned car...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another cleaned car...
chrex

User status: Offline
8th Mar 10 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, i've had my ATR for 2.5 weeks now and am loving it. Not quite given it as much boot as i could as there are a few things that i want to get sorted first, and also it hasnt done much milage in the last 2 years so i want everything to slowly get back into being used (already done the same milage it had done in 3 months wit previous owner).

Anyways, i've always taken care of the bodywork on my cars, and after being in work all weekend with the sun blazing outside...today was my day So, up and out this morning to wash it...and 6hours later it was done. Could have done more but i had to go out so couldnt get all the claying done that i wanted to.

Anyways, it looks spot on, and i love the Pirates Black, now its clean and in the sun...looks gorgeous!

Couldnt quite get to my usual good photo spot though as there was a van parked in it! So had to go just round the corner, and so got quite a bit of glare too! Stupid van. Here it is anyways...

During wash:

At location:

Its already picked up rubbish off the road...hate the winter! Stupid van...

Ben G

8th Mar 10 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice car, long ass aerial.
chrex

8th Mar 10 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hehe, yea i know...but that can be sorted i should think. It actually goes all the way up and down too!...
andy1868

8th Mar 10 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think you can replace them with an S2000 one or something if you're so inclined (if they're the same as the DC2 ones) mine gets stuck about an inch from the bottom and makes that awful "dunk dunk dunk" sound

on the upside though i can get rock radio with the crazy aerial, which i can't get in our work van which is nice

nice car too btw
ChrisBoom

8th Mar 10 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never knew you got that! What did you do with the cavalier?

Looks good too, wish mine looked/went like that
chrex

8th Mar 10 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye, got this at the end of last month.

the cav is up for sale...
andyc1234

8th Mar 10 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what you after for the cav? my mate rather fancies one to replace his nova as the daily drive
chrex

8th Mar 10 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£1200 ono. basicly £1100.

the ad is in cars offered

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another cleaned car... 22 database queries in 0.0433440 seconds