corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » And the detailing Begins!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author And the detailing Begins!!!!
DaNnY_LaD

User status: Offline
8th Mar 10 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right as the Weather is getting better i desided to get the car Clean but it was more of a task than Usal as the Woman Before me used a Scoring pad on it so its got Loads of Web/Swirls and Scratches all over the car...

My Mate is a Panel/Sprayer/Detailer & valeter so Ive Left it with him He's orderd all the stuff Needed todo the job so should be here Mid/End Of Next week plus i ordered the paint for my LCR Wheels just so i could get it all done and ready for the NW Meet @ End Of March....Then i can order some 40's tyres...

Here's Some pictures of the stage 1 Polish Which got rid of the bad swirls but the More deeper ones are going to need to be Machine'd...

It does look alot better than it has ever done but there is alot off room for improvment..

-----------------

SetH

User status: Online
8th Mar 10 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why was it handpolished if you are going to machine anyway? creating extra work.

Hopefully it will look really glossy and deep once its all done. Shame 99% of the country dont know how to clean a car properly and wreck the paint
big eck

8th Mar 10 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lookin good, front splitter looks a bit worse for wear get a new one from SEAT, there about £20
RS6

8th Mar 10 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks good matey! you getting rich h to do yours
John

8th Mar 10 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's a stage 1 polish?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » And the detailing Begins!!!! 22 database queries in 0.4453390 seconds