corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » my mates cavalier cdx (turbo rep)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my mates cavalier cdx (turbo rep)
gsiwannabe

User status: Offline
8th Mar 10 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - cavalier cdx
Engine - 2 litre 8 valve
Mileage - lol
Price - 650 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07958923829 or 07825321097
Contact email address -
n/a
General information -

1994 cavalier CD 2.0ltr 8 valve, 9 months mot and just had 6 months tax,good bits, Converted to 5 stud with v6 brakes front and rear with painted red calipers, Cavalier turbo alloy wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres, Lowered 60mm on Pi springs and shocks, Powerflow Stainless steel exhaust, New sports cat last year,deristricted airbox with courtney sport panel filter (pipercross), Full leather interior (heated front seats) from a cavvy turbo, no rips or tears it is totaly mint, Cavalier gsi front grill, Cavalier gsi front bumper with working fog lights, Tinted front headlights (professionally painted), Sri rear spoiler, 4 way electric windows, Electric sunroof, Blue switches and speedo. There might be more but i cant remember. Ive also got some sri side skirts i'll throw in

The car is on high millage (170k ish) but these engines are bullet proof if looked after properly. It has been regularly serviced using good quality oil and no expense has been spared in keeping it maintained. It doesnt tap or smoke, and it never fails not to start in the morning. I have parked the car up for several months before and gone to and its started straight away. The rocker cover gasket did go recently but i have changed it and its been fine since but i haven t got round to cleaning engine up yet.

When i first bought the car it needed a few bits doing to it these were

New petrol tank (replaced fuel lines while tank was off and new fuel filter)

New brakes pipes

New discs on the rear (replaced all 4 inc pads)

New wishbones (only needed 1 but replaced both sides)

New front tyres but i replaced all 4 so they matched

New battery (heavy duty one fitted)

New alternator (heavy duty one fitted with new aux belt)

Now for the bad bit

The turkish twat that owns the car wash near barret lee hit the bumper and than denied its only scuffed it though. revenge will be got.

The front grill under the headlights has some stones chips as does the front bumper,(could possible do with being painted however these have go no worse since ive owned the car)

The bottom part of the bootlid has a little rust, (yet again has got no worse since owning the car)

My mot station including ginf as he's done most of the work have commented on how clean and solid it is underneath for a car of this year

There is a chip in the windscreen it passed the mot with this in and isnt within the failure zone.

Ive had a windscreen company look at it and it is repairable (most insurance company's wont charge for this).

Also the wheels have been refurbed before and the paint has bubbled a little bit they've been like since ive had the car and not got any worse.

it realy is the cleanest cavvy iv seen in a very long time dont let the mileage put you off. will do a deal for a corsa b sport 1.4 or 1.6 16v

[Edited on 08-03-2010 by gsiwannabe]

[Edited on 08-03-2010 by gsiwannabe]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » my mates cavalier cdx (turbo rep) 24 database queries in 0.0090370 seconds