corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Removing bits of Dash

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Removing bits of Dash
Tedney

User status: Offline
8th Mar 10 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need to change some of the bulbs behind the heater control panel, so was wondering how this is removed. How do you also remove the round part on the passenger side of the dash, the heater vent surrounds etc? As I'm thinking of painting these gloss black while there off. Cheers.
chrex

8th Mar 10 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa i assume?

if you roll the vents down, you will see two pozi-drive screws that need to be removed, these hold the mfd down. Lift the mfd out the way and then remove the hazard switch.

Then...on the recirc slider pull off the 'handle' and pop the plastic bit that the slider sits in, the 'fascia' bit - oblong shaped plastic part. Im sure there is then two screws behind that. Once they are out...the whole lot pulls out.

[Edited on 08-03-2010 by chrex]
Tedney

8th Mar 10 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah on a corsa mate, sorry forgot to put that. Thanks alot mate. You have an idea as to how you remove the rounded edge on the passenger side of the dash? Cheers.
chrex

8th Mar 10 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that i have never done...but i think its got bolts underneath. take out the glovebox and have a good look. yea i think there are 4 hex head bolts...
Generation

8th Mar 10 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glovebox out, one screw at the side, about 4 underneath
Tedney

8th Mar 10 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool cheers guys. Thanks for the help .

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Removing bits of Dash 22 database queries in 0.1264272 seconds