corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Train 4 Trade skills?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Train 4 Trade skills?
FruitBooTeR

User status: Offline
10th Mar 10 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone ever done, looked into or know anyone who has done this?

Im looking for a change in career in the not so distant future, want to earn more money and other than joining the Police (who are never recruiting!) I dont really have any idea what else id like to do.

Having a read on this site it sounds quite good, but not sure how much it costs and how hard it would be to get into work after..

It seems better than an apprentiship as id still keep my current job but learn at the same time..

I know how much plumbers and electricians can earn so may be worth a look..

Have a look -

http://www.train4tradeskills.com/
sumner2k3

10th Mar 10 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i phoned up a company like this a few months ago.. they said it would cost about £2000
MarkSport

10th Mar 10 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I looked into this jay to become an electrician.It was a waste of time.I've found the course alot cheaper at college 3 nights a week for a 1/3 of the price
x14xe sport

10th Mar 10 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most are just a con really, i know a plumber that paid around 6k for a 6 month course and tbh he's rough as fcuk! it took me 3 years of doing two days at college and 3days working with a firm too learn the trade so i doubt it would be that long if you can learn it all in a few weeks and there's a lot of real life senarios they cant prepare you for

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Train 4 Trade skills? 22 database queries in 0.0893049 seconds