corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » theiving t***s

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author theiving t***s
wacwac86

User status: Offline
   14th Mar 10 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a few months ago i came out of work to find someone had helped themselves to my brand new wind deflectors, was a bit annoyed to say the least. Came out of work to find TWO of my dice valve caps had been lifted today just waiting to see my ats cups go walkies some day and find the sport sitting on blocks. anyone else having these problems starting to get a bit fed up with people feeling they can just help themselves.
Skylined

14th Mar 10 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like they did you a favour tbh

On the bright side, could be a lot worse.
Least you haven't had any damage of a real value, they could have quite easily wacked a key down the side and caused you a hell of a lot of trouble.

I know that's not the point but hey, society sucks.
wacwac86

14th Mar 10 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea im probably better of with out the stuff they took its the principle.
someone tried to steal the car from the guy i bought it of after he resprayed it damaged the steering colum ripped out wires etc, he totaly lost interest after that and left it in his garage for two years
lostboy
Banned

14th Mar 10 at 01:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put locking wheels nuts on your alloys, if you're still worried about them taking all 4 wheels even though they have locking wheel nuts on, put 2 locking wheel nuts per wheel, that would take some getting off.
wacwac86

14th Mar 10 at 01:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

every car ive had with locking wheel nuts the tyre fitters have damaged the keys. the last time i noticed straight away and went back they tried to blame me for damaging it had to bring the car to toyota to get them removed (it was an avensis)
Callum

14th Mar 10 at 01:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wacwac86
yea im probably better of with out the stuff they took its the principle.
someone tried to steal the car from the guy i bought it of after he resprayed it damaged the steering colum ripped out wires etc, he totaly lost interest after that and left it in his garage for two years

Might sound daft, is the car dodgy or wanted by anyone who was after the last owner?
wacwac86

14th Mar 10 at 01:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah nothing like that im friends with him hes a hard working keep his nose clean kinda guy not the kind to make enemies. car hasn't been in anything dodgy either sports not that common here though
Shane

14th Mar 10 at 03:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wacwac86
a few months ago i came out of work to find someone had helped themselves to my brand new wind deflectors, was a bit annoyed to say the least. Came out of work to find TWO of my dice valve caps had been lifted today just waiting to see my ats cups go walkies some day and find the sport sitting on blocks. anyone else having these problems starting to get a bit fed up with people feeling they can just help themselves.

guaranteed there on a bmx somewhere
nathy_87

14th Mar 10 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bugger about the wind deflectors, that's why i don't bother with fancy valve caps, becuase you just get chavs/little kids pinching them for their bikes. Can you not park your car anywhere nere CCTV, or try getting CCTV installed if your that worried mate.
jase77

14th Mar 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how can someone pinch your wind deflectors did you leave your windows down
shane 08

14th Mar 10 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you got off lucky before i had mine sprayed i got a fuckin cobble put through my back window n smashed all my 6x9s to bits!
wacwac86

14th Mar 10 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jase77
how can someone pinch your wind deflectors did you leave your windows down

na mate came out of work hadn't even noticed seen this small bit of plastic stuck to my window, realised it was a bit of my wind deflectors and they were gone they mustve just ripped them out

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » theiving t***s 22 database queries in 0.0129280 seconds