corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fiat Grande Punto Dynamic 1.3 Multijet

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fiat Grande Punto Dynamic 1.3 Multijet
ed

User status: Offline
15th Mar 10 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Fiat
Model - Grande Punto Dynamic 90
Engine - 1.3 16v Multijet (90 PS Version)
Mileage - 45000
Price - £6000

Location - Birmingham City Center (B5)/Chalfont St. Giles (HP8)
Contact phone number - 07887562063
Contact email address - edcoleridgesmith@hotmail.com

• Fiat Grande Punto Dynamic, 90 PS Version
  • 1.3 Multijet (CDTI)
  • 45-50 MPG can be achieved without trying too hard
  • £45-50 to fill up to the top
  • Meringue Orange
  • Contrasting Orange and Black Interior
  • Tax and MOT valid until December 2010
  • Recently had a front end re-spray to remove stone chips, looks fantastic!
  • Blue&Me Bluetooth Hands Free with Media Center to plug iPod, MP3 Player or USB stick into to play music through. All voice activated
  • EcoDrive monitors and stores your driving data so that you can review it at a later date on your computer
  • Air Conditioning
  • CD Player
  • Trip Computer with two memories
  • All four tyres have plenty of tread left on them
  • Brand new spare wheel and toolkit in the boot (including spare bulbs)
  • Full main dealer service history
  • I have all receipts and documents for this car
  • Registered 8th December 2006, on a 56 plate

This has been a fantastic car for me, and my absolute pride and joy over the past three years of ownership. It has never caused me any problems and is a fun car to drive. It's just time for me to upgrade to something a bit faster now!

You will notice that the car is on a private registration at the moment, the paperwork is currently be processed by the DVLA and it will be returned to it's 56 plate registration as soon as possible. I obviously cannot sell the car until this is complete, which will be approximately two weeks from the post date of this advert.

Any questions, please send me a u2u or e-mail. I can't really speak on the phone during week days.

[Edited on 15-03-2010 by ed]

•  
    Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fiat Grande Punto Dynamic 1.3 Multijet 24 database queries in 0.0125871 seconds