corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 106 XSI 1.4 For Sale/Swaps

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 106 XSI 1.4 For Sale/Swaps
spence788

User status: Offline
   18th Mar 10 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Peugeot 106
Model - XSI 1400
Engine - 1.4
Mileage - 140000
Price - 300 or 500 or swaps

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07896642456
Contact email address - steve_spud@hotmail.co.uk

General information -
This is a 106 XSI it has no tax or mot atm and is already for its mot, will be going in ext week and price will be going up.
Main reason its on her is i want a 1.4 sport, not to bothered on what one as long as isn't too bad, (Facelift or pre facelift)

The 106 is a 1400 with 100bhp standard however this on has been camed and is running about the 120 mark and eats up 1.6 corsa's for fun.
Only reason i am swaping or selling is a am a full time student and the insureance cost's are 400 pound more for me on this than a corsa otherwise i would be driving her my self.

Good condiction for its age and engine gearbox and driving is mint, bodywork is not brilliant but far from worst and with a little TLC would be a brilliant car.

Wish the insureance companys would let me keep but lack of funds forces this

Any questions feel free too ring me or email me and i will answer as best i can, if i don't answer the phone i am prob in work so leave a message and i will get back too you when i can.

thanks for looking.

http://s977.photobucket.com/albums/ae260/spence788/106%20XSI/

Photo's on there.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 106 XSI 1.4 For Sale/Swaps 24 database queries in 0.0100698 seconds