corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » people that know about phones please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author people that know about phones please
Adam_B

User status: Offline
18th Mar 10 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi. I want a new phone/contract as my samsung soul is getting really ratty now and its just on a sim only rolling contract deal.

The phone needs to be decent on the internet for when im 'networking' and need to show people photos. I would also like unlimited txts but im not arsed about loads of mins, 100 would prob do, i dont really want it to cost more than £20 per month and i dont want the contract for 8 years, 18 months is prob ok i think. I had a look in town today and found myself drawn to the entry level Blackberry, a curve 8520 i think it is? is this any good? is there something better for my needs?

I dont care what network it is but i would like to avoid t-mobile unless absolutly necessary becasue they have shit signal at home and uni.

thanks
GTM

18th Mar 10 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Orange has a deal on, its the blackberry curve you said (i have this phone and its very good and ticks the boxes of what you said you wanted) with 400mins and unlimited txts for £22.50 a month. Few quid over what you wanted to pay but not a bad deal.
Adam_B

18th Mar 10 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unlimited internet as well?
Adam_B

18th Mar 10 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just noticed the curve has wi-fi, does that mean if im somewhere that has free wi-fi like round uni then internet doesnt cost me anything?
Liam

18th Mar 10 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep.
GTM

22nd Mar 10 at 01:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry forgot about this, not sure if u have got the phone yet but yeah inlimited free internet is all included.

New Poll