corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Vauxhall VDo CDR 500

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall VDo CDR 500
16VCorsa

User status: Offline
   13th Mar 03 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi does anyone have the Vauxhall CDR 500 CD player. Bought a new car the other day and I think the guy might have given me the incorrect face for the CD player. He had lots of faces that all looked the same. When I try to input the code it says "Safe" then it says "Panel". Is this correct?

Any help would be great.
PeteMTBer

User status: Offline
13th Mar 03 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when I had my cd player stolen I tried fitting my old standard tape player and it said safe.

I read the manual and it said if you enter the incorrect code 9 times it says safe and you have to pay a vauxhall dealer to replace it as it is buggered basically.

i didnt understand this because I hadnt even tried to enter a code.

I just spent a month and a half without music. It was torture.
Spent more time with the window open to hear the engine and induction roar instead.

Pete

New Poll