corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » power boost valve

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author power boost valve
scold

User status: Offline
19th Mar 10 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have currently just fitted a power boost valve and was wondering if any one knew what was the best pressure the engine is 1.6 16v any help would be great if you could pm me cheers
DaveyLC

19th Mar 10 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should run it at standard fuel pressure.. Unless you are re-mapping there is no reason to change the fuel pressure so no reason to buy a power boost valve!
scold

19th Mar 10 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got the powerboost valve in a bundle with an inlet and exhaust manifold and powerbox so i thoughtr why not lol eventually i will get a remap but in future

New Poll