corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » K&N Filter Kits, 2 x 57-0298, 2 x 57-0278

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author K&N Filter Kits, 2 x 57-0298, 2 x 57-0278
mike.

User status: Offline
20th Mar 10 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, First Post on this forum, so firstly hello to you all

I've joined simply to sell these K&N filter kits I've got. If they don't sell on here, they'll just go on ebay; but thought I'd offer them to a decent lot of Corsa fans like yourselves first.

Basically I've bought these K&N filter kits from work, my manager wanted rid of them and thought I could sell them on easy enough.

These kits are new old stock - So are brand new and have never been fitted, but have been sat on the shelf for a while. Included is everything you need: the K&N filter, hose clamps (jubilee clips), any applicable brackets and bolts required for fitting, hose adaptor to attach the filter with, as well as a couple of cable ties and some flexible cold air feed ducting. You'll also get some maintenance info and some windows stickers that came in the boxes as well as the instructions for fitting.

The kits I've got are as follows:

I've got 2 57-0298 kits and 2 57-0278 kits, so 4 in total. To be honest I'm not sure what the difference is between these because they look exactly the same. The filters are the same size and so are all the brackets and things.

I think the 57-0278 kits are just older kits that have been replaced by the 57-0298 kits. Like I say, they look the same and come with the same parts. One of you lot will probably know more about these.

Anyway here's a full list of cars/engines that these filters will fit: Link

Below are a couple of photos, one from the K&N site and the other is a photo i've taken of one of the kits, just to show they're new and what the packaging is like.

These kits are going for around £50 + P&P on ebay, but like I said I've bought these from work and I'm only looking to cover the price I paid, plus a couple of pints worth of profit.

So, I'm selling these kits for £30 each.

I can either post them to you for an extra £5, I'm guessing postage will cost me around that because there not too heavy, just abit bulky.

Or you can come and collect them from my house, I'm in Sale, Manchester. Somebody will be in in the evenings or at the weekend for you to collect.

Preferably i'd like cash on collection, but if your too far away to collect and want the kit posting, i'll accept money over paypal.

If you have any questions please Email me, as i'm not sure how your PM system works on this forum. My email address is: ironmaiden.mike@gmail.com EDIT: Infact, just looked at the PM system on here and it looks simple enough, so PM's will be fine too.

Cheers, Mike.

[Edited on 20-03-2010 by mike.]
mike.

21st Mar 10 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMP
mike.

24th Mar 10 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMP

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » K&N Filter Kits, 2 x 57-0298, 2 x 57-0278 24 database queries in 0.0561378 seconds