corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FLI Integrator 69 6x9s and Alpine Type-E 4" speakers - UPGRADE!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FLI Integrator 69 6x9s and Alpine Type-E 4" speakers - UPGRADE!
Ingham
Banned

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 10 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here we have for sale the remainder of my audio equipment out of my Clio which sadly I am having to sell.

Here we have a pair of FLI 69 Integrator 6x9s purchased in early December. They are a great addition to any audio collection in my opinion, and give a clear, crisp sound even past 25 on the CD player.
The continuous power of these is 125w, with a peak of 375w. Plenty for the parcel shelf!

£25

Next we have a pair of Apline Type-E 10cm/4" 2-way dash speakers (from Mk1 Clio, but can be fitted to other places on other cars).
25w continuous power with 180w peak - but trust me, they make the world of difference compared to standard.

£20

Please, no silly offers as I'll just delete your message.

Thanks.
Ingham
Banned

23rd Mar 10 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please let me also make this clear:

I am NOT willing to post.

Thanks.
Ingham
Banned

24th Mar 10 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£15 for 6x9s. £10 for 4". Take them now, need to pay board!
Ingham
Banned

29th Mar 10 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FLI Integrator 69 6x9s and Alpine Type-E 4" speakers - UPGRADE! 24 database queries in 0.2214088 seconds