corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand new corsa gsi bodykit unpainted and genuine.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brand new corsa gsi bodykit unpainted and genuine.
jampot

User status: Offline
1st Apr 10 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just seeing what interest I have really of selling complete then breaking as title brand new complete incl new fogs splitter all fixings and wait.... 4 jacking covers. In total it cost over 800 i would like to get this back or as close to if enough interest is generated I MIGHT break but a fantastic oppotunity for somone as many parts nolonger available. J
Generation

1st Apr 10 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

belucky to get more than 4, pics would help
jampot

2nd Apr 10 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really no you would only consider paying 4 for it. where as someone that wants the best and only the best will pay more. As I said just wish to see the interest. I basicaly looks like sideskirts in a see through bags with vauxhall white and blue stickers, the bumper looks like a bumper in a thick brown paper envelope style bag with a blue and white sticker the fogs are in a brown box with a blue and white sticker. and the last dscreption I can give is all the moulds or plastic is in a grey colour, primer colour the colour it comes from factory. thanks J

[Edited on 02-04-2010 by jampot]
Root

2nd Apr 10 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pictures?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand new corsa gsi bodykit unpainted and genuine. 24 database queries in 0.2467921 seconds