corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How much will this cost me?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How much will this cost me?
Andy2491

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 10 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well hello there just recently bought a corsa, 1994 merit red

before i do anything to it was just wonderin if any of you guys would be able to advise me on costs to fix the following items from the MOT test result checker...

Advisory Notice issued

Nearside Rear Suspension spring mounting prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive (2.4.A.2)

Offside Rear Suspension spring mounting prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive (2.4.A.2)

Front Suspension component mounting prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive (2.4.A.2)

any advice would be appreciated thanx
Scotty C

3rd Apr 10 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Welding can be quite time consuming. Depending on how bad, I'd say there's 2 -3 hours labour there...
Andy2491

3rd Apr 10 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rightttt so not cheap then haha
kristof1989

3rd Apr 10 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsas are very common for rusting around them areas as well as the "chassis rails" they say in mot.... good wire brush and some underseal if its not made a hole due to rust did it to a corsa i had, went for next mot and didnt even mention it on mot
Andy2491

3rd Apr 10 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok then cheers for the advice, am a noob when it comes to the technical things you see

New Poll