corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » redtop powersteering pump

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author redtop powersteering pump
dan-sport

User status: Offline
5th Apr 10 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what size bolts are used to hold it to the mount and the tensioner?

cheers
Sean-B

5th Apr 10 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which bit do you mean?
Bolts into the block are M12 x30mm

The long one going through the top is M8 by 200mm a made it out of M8 bar.
dan-sport

5th Apr 10 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that top bit that holds the pump to the powersteering mount i have ordered from vauxhall but they don't make the rest anymore so i need to source or get it made, i need a nut for the end of said top bolt and i need all the tensioner stuff but have no idea what size it is, so i can take the right tools to the scrappy when i go

New Poll