corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This is pretty shocking

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This is pretty shocking
Butler

User status: Offline
5th Apr 10 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Il remain open minded in terms of what is actually going on here but if it is as stated in the video, its pretty shocking to watch.

http://collateralmurder.com/
Matt H

5th Apr 10 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE5pGeCUM-Y
Winemaker

6th Apr 10 at 05:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it's it time for them to go home, along with all the allied forces as well.
LukeS

6th Apr 10 at 06:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw that on fb "accused of video game" behaviour apparently.
Ojc

6th Apr 10 at 07:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's time people woke up and realised America is the real threat to world peace and the sooner we stop licking their arse and take a hardline with those colonists the better.
baza31

6th Apr 10 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in my opinion i think people need to realise this is a war, people including children get killed. Got two friends over there and like they say sometimes its choosing to wait and risking your life or doing what you have to do. Over there they dont care about life and although alot of the people are ok there is an awful lot that are against the troops. Its day in day out fighting and what we need to remember is that they are doing thier job. They get paid to go and fight and if it was a full scale war against out country it would be these lads that would be fighting for us, its easy for people sitting in thier cosy homes or behind a desk to be do-good-ers but i am certain the ones who do say these things wouldn't have the balls (me included) to do do that. They see thier pals getting killed and injured on a regualr basis. IMO the problem is with the goverments that send them there. As for this helecopter. yes now we know they are taking pictures its easy to see they could be a camera, but to be fair how many photographers are going to be there? they know the risk of going thats why they get paid so well. It could of quite easily been a rpg when he was looking round the corner. IMO they didnt do anything wrong.
Paul_J

6th Apr 10 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
in my opinion i think people need to realise this is a war, people including children get killed. Got two friends over there and like they say sometimes its choosing to wait and risking your life or doing what you have to do. Over there they dont care about life and although alot of the people are ok there is an awful lot that are against the troops. Its day in day out fighting and what we need to remember is that they are doing thier job. They get paid to go and fight and if it was a full scale war against out country it would be these lads that would be fighting for us, its easy for people sitting in thier cosy homes or behind a desk to be do-good-ers but i am certain the ones who do say these things wouldn't have the balls (me included) to do do that. They see thier pals getting killed and injured on a regualr basis. IMO the problem is with the goverments that send them there. As for this helecopter. yes now we know they are taking pictures its easy to see they could be a camera, but to be fair how many photographers are going to be there? they know the risk of going thats why they get paid so well. It could of quite easily been a rpg when he was looking round the corner. IMO they didnt do anything wrong.

You seem to forget though, that the american's are in their country. You call it a 'war' but most of the war is only a counter to the fact that american's are over there ... if the americans left, they'd stop getting themselves blown up by road side bombs.

If there were american troops walking around our country with guns, killing innocents for no reason, I'd probably also take pop shots at them / set up road side bombings.

... Point is, america doesn't need to be there 'enforcing the peace' (and thus killing innocents in the process).

It's a thankless task, we don't care about what they're doing and they're not exactly improving the situation over there.... pull the yanks out and write it off as another Vietnam (failure).
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

6th Apr 10 at 08:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some proper internet happening on that link
Ojc

6th Apr 10 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If Americans were in our country I would be going around doing exactly the same as what they are.
Paul_J

6th Apr 10 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
If Americans were in our country I would be going around doing exactly the same as what they are.

There are americans in our country right now
Ojc

6th Apr 10 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

O RLY
Jambo

6th Apr 10 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All to easy to judge a video where you know nothing about the situation, war, helicopters, the mission, and are sat miles away condeming those who do a difficult job and have to kill. If people in this country had there way we would give our soldiers daisy chains instead of guns and just hope that bad guys go away as there not really bad at all they just didnt have a nice upbringing

Its a war, funnily enough its horrific. From pretty much any angle

Ojc

6th Apr 10 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The issue here is that you would never ever get an instance like this where us the British just start firing 30mm shells into a crowd of people without 100% confirmation that they were armed and were a threat.

The Americans are so unprofessional it stinks.
3CorsaMeal

6th Apr 10 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

videos reminds me of battlefield bad company 2, conquest level
Chrissy
Premium Member

6th Apr 10 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reminds me of MW2 chopper gunner win.

>>>> Chris <<<<

bigboykarl

6th Apr 10 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
The issue here is that you would never ever get an instance like this where us the British just start firing 30mm shells into a crowd of people without 100% confirmation that they were armed and were a threat.

they had ak47's and a rpg...i'd consider that a threat
Ojc

6th Apr 10 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did they though? And those two against an Apache half a mile away you might as well have a BB gun for the accuracy.
Paul_J

6th Apr 10 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bigboykarl
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

No they didn't... they had cameras.

I understand the argument about 'war' etc, but this isn't a war. If you took out the US troops from the country, the 'war' wouldn't continue.

The reality is, what our media shows and the 'view' we get is very much spun into our way of it being 'a war' (on terror) and our soliders being 'heros' and bloody iraq people blowing our people up.

Put yourself in their shoes for a sec... They've got a huge influx of american soldiers, with weapons, tanks and helicopters invade their country and drive around 'enforcing the peace' - this was never asked for by them, it was imposed on them by America.

Then imagine that those americans 'accidently' kill a few civilians here or there, your mother / uncle / cousin / brother... Would you understand why they did that? or would you just see this oppressive force dictating to you and killing your people?

If you lived over there, you'd probably know at least someone who has lost a family member through some of this bullshit... overall it's going to reflect fairly negatively on it all. Hate will rise and rebelious groups will form wanting revenge and trying to force the americans back out. People will start placing road side bombs... it's a natural effect of the American's being in their country blowing shit up.

Bottom line is... what is the end goal for americans?

They went over their after 9/11 ... (maybe they wanted oil), they say they're fighting the war on terror... ok so being over there helps them keep tabs on intelligence, but these days they act like a 'police force' which keeps the peace over there, which imo is only making matters worse.

... When will it end?

... What is the US military's target for a 'win' and thus allowing them to walk away without looking like they've been defeated.

They're fighting a battle they will never win, just like Vietnam. They need to give up, leave and let the countries turn to shit on their own (civil wars, corruption etc).
Dom

6th Apr 10 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bigboykarl
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

No the American pilots wrongly identified the photographers cameras as weapons, which is American troops all over to be honest. There are plenty of stories of American troops and pilots not indentifying the situation properly before opening fire - there was a situation a few years ago (think there is a youtube video of this) where a load British troop carriers were told to cover the back of their trucks in orange flags so pilots could easily identify them and the Americans were notified of this. However an A-10 pilot thought it was a load of trucks carrying rockets after doing a handful of flybys, radioed in and then took the whole loads of trucks out. It wasn't until the A-10 did a low pass of the area that the pilot realised what he'd done.
Ojc

6th Apr 10 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fire and forget.

I fucking hate Americans, nothing gets on my nerves more than that god forsake country.
baza31

6th Apr 10 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why do you hate americans? maybe we should take a leaf out of thier book, we pussy-foot about , need confirmation to get confirmation, then when we get it we fuck about deciding what to do and no one takes a decision because they are scared of the outcome. America just do it and deal with the situation. The countrys are corrupt , the need sorting, yes we could pull the troops out and let them riot again. They need stopping, we wouldnt stand a chance without america
Chrissy
Premium Member

6th Apr 10 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
why do you hate americans? maybe we should take a leaf out of thier book, we pussy-foot about , need confirmation to get confirmation, then when we get it we fuck about deciding what to do and no one takes a decision because they are scared of the outcome. America just do it and deal with the situation. The countrys are corrupt , the need sorting, yes we could pull the troops out and let them riot again. They need stopping, we wouldnt stand a chance without america

Oh dear.

>>>> Chris <<<<

Nath

6th Apr 10 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Everyone hates America.

I don't fancy being hated on that scale tbh. Leave them to fuck things up whilst we stand behind them looking slightly less worse.
baza31

6th Apr 10 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everyone always hates the people who speak out and do things. obviously when a decision is made not everyone agrees, america makes decisions thus people not agreeing/liking. End of the day i do believe there is an awful lot we dont know, there is more than meets the eye but we will never find out. They should sort our country out first get this goverment out and pull this country back . The whole worlds fucked up if you ask me . Illuminati -ruling the world by financial domination.
nathy_87

6th Apr 10 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This is pretty shocking 23 database queries in 0.0148170 seconds