corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Joining fuel line?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Joining fuel line?
dale87

User status: Offline
8th Apr 10 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking of relocating my adjustable fpr on my xe. Where I'd like to put it will require me to cut down the standard fuel return line (blue coated metal pipe) and somehow attach a rubber hose which will then go to my fpr.

So my question is can this be done (cut and join factory lines)? If so what do I use to attach the blue metal fuel line to a rubber fuel pipe as the factory ones are crimped?

Any links/advice greatly welcomed
scottyp1989

9th Apr 10 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

used jubilee clips on mine and worked fine, i would use the small v band ones tho if i was to do it again as you can tighten them tighter
Vaux Lad

9th Apr 10 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah use the proper fuel pipe jubilee clips. Standard ones cut into fuel pipe....
sparkyunlimited

11th Apr 10 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i shortened mine at the first join under the body behind the engine bay... just cut it to length then heated it to soften it and pushed it back on the correct original fitting - works perfect!

New Poll