corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » i did what was arguably the most perfect...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i did what was arguably the most perfect...
SteveW

User status: Offline
9th Apr 10 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

poo of my life this afternoon.. So much so im actually all emotional about it.

it ticked all the right boxes,

straight
7-8" long
pretty solid looking
had some girth to it
nearly zero mess when wiping

almost picked it out of the toilet to freeze, put in a mould and sell as a dildo ! it really was that amazing

sorry but i wouldn't normally post such a thing on t'interweb but i had to share this wonderful achievement of mine (sorry but i didn't take pics... i was very tempted to though, it almost looked pretty.. well pretty for a poo anyway)
Ojc

9th Apr 10 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm jealous

I really need to do one like that but only getting thin ones at the moment.
DaveyLC

Well done that man!
p

Did you also have a little giggle and a huge grin on your face when you realized it was so perfect
Daimo B

9th Apr 10 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can produce big craps.

I dont like it though, they won't flush. I find the way around this is to clentch mid flow to break the super long turd in half.
mattk

9th Apr 10 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cider shits are the best, Il elabourate tomorrow morning...
ed

9th Apr 10 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love doing massive shits in my eco-friendly toilet. Takes about three flushes which defeats the object in the damn thing
Budgie

9th Apr 10 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

congrats.
however i do feel ones where they feel as big as that but when you go to look theres nothing there nor to wipe.
thats right Phantom Shits is where its at
SteveW

9th Apr 10 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Budgie
congrats.
however i do feel ones where they feel as big as that but when you go to look theres nothing there nor to wipe.

they are one of the biggest mysteries of the modern world !
Budgie

9th Apr 10 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveW
quote:
Originally posted by Budgie
congrats.

they are one of the biggest mysteries of the modern world !

I dont need it to be solved. or to be understood. just let it be.
Limecat
Banned

9th Apr 10 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Proper pan breaker! The large ones are the best, you either get a splash back as if a depth charge has gone off, it's mass carries it around the u-bend or it is so bad you have to lower it by hand but it's so dense you have to mash it with the loo brush!

I have been doing farts that smell like fish and chips all afternoon!

www.ratemypoo.com
SteveW

9th Apr 10 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
or it is so bad you have to lower it by hand

now that is impressive... pulling craps out is another level !

mine now feels inferior
DaveyLC

9th Apr 10 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
it's so dense you have to mash it with the loo brush!

As my dad would say if I produced a floater that just wouldnt flush: "What do you think god gave you hands for boy?!"..
Whittie

9th Apr 10 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/8599/DSC00114.JPG

One of my creations from a few years back, fantastic pic, can see sweetcorn and everything.
SteveW

9th Apr 10 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think that was just the baby.... feel like im gonna meet the mumma in a min !
ed

9th Apr 10 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like it when it's in the water at one end, but firmly in your ring at the other
Limecat
Banned

9th Apr 10 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The most perfect dump I ever took was at Centre Parcs a few years back. I am well known for having guts that smell like something from the depths of hell when I am on the piss, so as there were 7 of us, it was decided I would only use the bog at the front of the chalet rather than recreating Auschwitz in the bathroom with the shower.

Anyway, my guts were killing me, I had a turtles head popping out of my pooper and I thought it was going to be a ring splitter that may need someone to squezze my head to help it out but on sitting on my designated porcelain throne it slipped out in a jiffy as if someone had smeared silicone grease around my potato fritter!

This thing was AWESOME, it was a work of art.

It landed on the back of the pan, about 8-10 inches long but kinked over like the bend of a paper-clip, starting and stopping at the same place, a perfect bend radius and about 1 1/4" wide it's entire length!

I quickly stuffed loads of paper into the water before it could slip into it's watery grave and called the other lads in so we could stare in amazement at this god-like creation.

We propped the door open so the girls couldn't help but smell it when they came back, even they were shocked by this bastard!

Ah...happy days!
Bart

9th Apr 10 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A shit at work is far the worst.. I usually have a couple, but fear of getting the whiff about me
kz

9th Apr 10 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love men.
Scotty C

9th Apr 10 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The most perfect dump I ever took was at Centre Parcs a few years back. I am well known for having guts that smell like something from the depths of hell when I am on the piss, so as there were 7 of us, it was decided I would only use the bog at the front of the chalet rather than recreating Auschwitz in the bathroom with the shower.

Anyway, my guts were killing me, I had a turtles head popping out of my pooper and I thought it was going to be a ring splitter that may need someone to squezze my head to help it out but on sitting on my designated porcelain throne it slipped out in a jiffy as if someone had smeared silicone grease around my potato fritter!

It landed on the back of the pan, about 8-10 inches long but kinked over like the bend of a paper-clip, starting and stopping at the same place, a perfect bend radius and about 1 1/4" wide it's entire length!

I quickly stuffed loads of paper into the water before it could slip into it's watery grave and called the other lads in so we could stare in amazement at this god-like creation.

We propped the door open so the girls couldn't help but smell it when they came back, even they were shocked by this bastard!

Ah...happy days!

FLOL

Pics?
p

9th Apr 10 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Ah...happy days!

One of the most funniest things i have ever read
Limecat
Banned

9th Apr 10 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just wish we had a pack of cornflakes, a plastic bag and a rolling pin.

I would have dragged it out and done a twist on a 'potato dog' then put it on a plate in the fridge, ready for one of the dirty bitches to get my scat between their teeth.
SetH

9th Apr 10 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking hell lee PMSL
Rammer

9th Apr 10 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Ah...happy days!

M2RTY

9th Apr 10 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6307/010320081321.jpg

my best effort..........stunk

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » i did what was arguably the most perfect... 22 database queries in 0.0150869 seconds