corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa suspension help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa suspension help
kristof1989

User status: Offline
9th Apr 10 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i have a corsa 1.6 16v sport, and its current lowered 40mm at the back and 60mm at the front, all on standard shocks, i have a baby on the way, and think its a little to harsh on the front. I was thinking of 40mm springs on the front, or would that still be to bouncy?

would 60mm lowering springs all round with lowering shocks be a smoother ride or not?

Thanks
am4nf

9th Apr 10 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

60mm will still be harsh, 40mm on a decent set up shouldnt be too bad
kristof1989

9th Apr 10 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what 60mm on say gas shocks percificly for lowered cars? i was thinking of 40mm all round, but not to sure were the wheels would sit, but then again baby comes first

New Poll