corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » need help, does anyone know this car???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author need help, does anyone know this car???
rossh

User status: Offline
10th Apr 10 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys,

ive been offered a corsa and wanna know some history on it cause the seller doesnt know what its running.

its a c20let, white with grey bumpers (poverty spec) 'apparently' its bored out to a 2.1 and running 300-350bhp. i havent got any pics of it when it was white but since then it now looks like this.

does anyone know who did the engine swap originally or what spec it is? im hoping there arent too many sleeper white let's

thanking u
John G

10th Apr 10 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt really class that a sleeper
Eck
Premium Member

10th Apr 10 at 11:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'd need a few more pictures in better light I'd imagine. I'd take the bhp and 2.1 comments with a pinch of salt though.
rossh

10th Apr 10 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM1Qqe3ujyc

this is how it was when it looked sleeper. yea im pesimistic, having said that being driven it does seem to go well. just want to know exactly what im buying if anyone knows or recognises the car
rossh

12th Apr 10 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » need help, does anyone know this car??? 22 database queries in 0.0086770 seconds