corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » advice needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advice needed
kris20xe

User status: Offline
10th Apr 10 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im thinkin about selling my car would it be worth spending some money on getting bits painted such as front bumper as its got some nasty scrapes in it and the arch trims and trims on both bumpers done in gloss black as there badly faded and look like someones already tried rubbing them down. or will i just get the same price if i dont get that done?
Mark.W

10th Apr 10 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a price from a bodyshop to see how much its gonna cost first mate,but it might pay to have the bits done before the sale to help it sell quicker but if your not in a hurry for the sale just put it up and see if you get much interest.

kris20xe

10th Apr 10 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not really in a hurry to sell mate just dont want to say a price then people say its not worth that , but also dont really want to throw money into it if it wont make a diffrence. got the wheels getting painted on the 20th, been quoted 100 for trims to be painted which would make it look alot nicer but then id probably want to keep it ha. but i really need something comfortable im sick ov the bumpy ride.
Mark.W

10th Apr 10 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How low is it?

I was like this but just bought good suspension kit (Bilstein B10 ) 60-60 and the difference is great and now actually enjoy driving my car unlike before on cheap suspension.
kris20xe

10th Apr 10 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its only on 60mm springs and standard shocks thats defo why its so horrible but im thinkin i want a vectra gsi something big and faster than the corsa

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » advice needed 23 database queries in 0.0052669 seconds