corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best Pads With Standard Discs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best Pads With Standard Discs
Mertin

User status: Offline
12th Apr 10 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now Ibizas running a Revo stage 1 remap the pads are soon coming to the end of their life. Am I right in thinking its Ferrodo DS 2500's that alot of people rate highly? What sort of price for pads and where to buy?

Could go for an Audi tt 312mm (current is 288mm) set up but haven't got that cash to spend after 4 tyres, a remap and rear brakes
broster
Premium Member

12th Apr 10 at 17:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i always go for the ds2500's great pads for std discs. i can supply, will get you a price tomorrow if you u2u me details of the car.

mark
P1CK4D

12th Apr 10 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Definatly recommend the DS2500 pads. Were outstanding on my Ibiza. Bought from the site badger5. Quick delivery too.
Mertin

12th Apr 10 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From looking at Badger 5's site I dont see an online shop or do you email them?

And u2u sent Mark
P1CK4D

12th Apr 10 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Call him. He's a genuine guy on the seatcupra forum. The website is pretty shit to be fair. Doesn't show you fuck all. Go on seatcupra forum.. Think he has a thread of the stuff he sells.
Mertin

12th Apr 10 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On SCN often so il nip over there, thanks

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best Pads With Standard Discs 22 database queries in 0.0116360 seconds