corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Massive Clear Out - loads of parts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Massive Clear Out - loads of parts
dangermouse2503

User status: Offline
13th Apr 10 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reeto, due to a massive change in personal circumstance's, I need to sell all my parts off.

I am located in the Northwest area and can meet deliver in this area but anything else is collection only. Havent got the time to arrange postage so I will repeat collection, meet only.

Here's the list:

2L brake set up off 2litre Sri Cavalier comprises of discs, pads, calipers, brake hoses & carriers - £60 ono

5stud struts & hubs, discs, pads and calipers off Calibra V6(ideal for getting discs re-drilled to 4stud) - £70 ono

2.5Litre V6 engine out of Calibra. Comes with loom, ECU, clocks to prove mileage & receipts detailing full rebuild, rear gearbox mount, spare set of cylinder heads(bought to be polished and ported) extra set of manifolds(bought to be replicated in stainless) down pipe's with flexi section. Would drop nice into a Corsa - £250ono

Calibra leather interior include front seats, rear bench, all four door cards. Usual wear on drivers seat bolster hence price -£60 ono

Corsa B rear bumper in red(needs repainting). Comes with Vauxhall mudflaps WILL NOT SPLIT - £10 no offers

215/35r18 Falken Tyres. 2 with 4-5mm on, 2 with 6-7mm on - £80 for set. WILL NOT SPLIT.

Have no pictures as camera broke but if you text me on 07849 319172 I will send you pics of parts.

Genuine seller and all parts available for viewing in person.

Feel free to contact me anytime. I am in Leigh near Manchester

dangermouse2503

14th Apr 10 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
dangermouse2503

14th Apr 10 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Open to sensible offers on above parts
dangermouse2503

14th Apr 10 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any ofers. Need to sell these asap so will consider offers
alex1990

16th Apr 10 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pm me about the brakes
dangermouse2503

17th Apr 10 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Open to offers on all parts

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Massive Clear Out - loads of parts 24 database queries in 0.0096130 seconds