corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Combe and PPC out of the way, next up PVS and TVL

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Combe and PPC out of the way, next up PVS and TVL
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
2nd May 10 at 22:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must say I've had a packed couple of weeks with Combe and PPC on consecutive weekends. I think it's fair to say we couldn't have done more for both shows and I certainly couldn't have asked for more from everyone who attended and also who helped out.

I don't really like itemising things as I usually forget people but I must give a special mention today to Mike B and his brother Phil who provided the van for PPC as well as the usual helping hand which they normally offer, thanks for that guys.

And to everyone else who was involved the last two events. Came together wonderfully.

Main purpose of this thread though: to talk about what is next!!

PVS and Total Vauxhall Live tickets are both still on sale and if you've not bought either you need to do so.

We've booked some good weather for both and the usual facilities and banter will be on offer, these shows are not to be missed.

PVS info - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=544158
TVL info - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=553994
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

2nd May 10 at 22:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Echoing Ian's thoughts, great effort by all which resulted in eventful and fun packed days in the sun.

PS - I'll get some details on Trax up soon so you guys can order tickets for that, I'm going to try and organise some proper track time this time round which will be a first for us.
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd May 10 at 22:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, forgot about that. We'll need some proper interest early and we'll hopefully be able to bag a dedicated session so you know who you're out with.
willay
Premium Member

2nd May 10 at 22:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed, dedicated session is the way to go.
Rob B

2nd May 10 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Booo Vauxhalls only
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd May 10 at 22:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trax won't be and we're also back at Combe in September.

I know we keep saying this but I'm also still thinking about Oulton in July as well.
Rob B

2nd May 10 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oulton or Bedford! I'm game and 6 - 7 others deffinetly!
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

2nd May 10 at 22:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The 1.2 track monster's gonna be getting a few workouts this year

I'm pretty sure I'm sorted for PVS, just need to sort TVL for now and Trax when the thread goes up.

I think I'll sit Oulton out, I already appear to be having some temperature issues on 15 min sessions plus for the price, it's a big chunk towards the 1.8 I've been planning for ages. They often seem to be weekdays too which would be a big struggle to try and work around.
antnee

2nd May 10 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Big thanks to the guys behind yesterday, had a good time and great to finally meet some of you lot!
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

2nd May 10 at 22:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Antnee, I was told you was Gazza808 or something similar

Good to meet you tho fella. Has a certain person offered any tips to improve your laptimes yet?
antnee

2nd May 10 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kurt thought I wasn't there too! Maybe I need to change my avatar now! Obviously no one noticed when I had my black hoodie on which has antnee on the sleeve!

No he hasn't yet, got the 2nd half of the session uploading now
Kurt

3rd May 10 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame pvs and tvl are vaux only, you've given me a taste and I wan more

I'm up for trax and combe, if you sor oulton I'm there too, being so close it'd be rude not to
Fonz
Premium Member

3rd May 10 at 10:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

track time at TRAX will get me interested!!

thanks to all those who made it two great shows. last month i had never been on track, now i have been twice and had alot of fun along the way!
Ojc

3rd May 10 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bedford, if anyone crashes there they shouldn't be on the road.
willay
Premium Member

3rd May 10 at 10:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah bedford has been discussed a couple of times, jr might be looking into it soon as hes finished fixing the astra
Cole

3rd May 10 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are the plans for tvl you going to do a wr and cs joint stand or just a cs one
gavin18787
Premium Member

3rd May 10 at 13:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will be attending pvs and vxl live just need to hitch a ride in a vauxhall to get there

And thanks to all for the last two weekends both were top draw

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd May 10 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cole
What are the plans for tvl you going to do a wr and cs joint stand or just a cs one
All Vauxhalls while there are a few people want to go out on track for that one.
DJMartin07

3rd May 10 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm defo at PVS, gonna go to TVL for my first time on track maybe and as my 21st birthday treat to myself, inless you guys do Bedford, as that is proper close to me, and i'll go to Trax too, want to start getting the shows in this year. =D
Cole

3rd May 10 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Cole
All Vauxhalls while there are a few people want to go out on track for that one.

so basically that stand would be a generic vauxhall one under the wr banner with cs just corsas as usual is that right
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd May 10 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup
Cole

3rd May 10 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good stuff
gazza808

3rd May 10 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike B
Antnee, I was told you was Gazza808 or something similar

Good to meet you tho fella. Has a certain person offered any tips to improve your laptimes yet?

lol?

i'd probs be on bedford,
if i can get the corsa to handle.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Combe and PPC out of the way, next up PVS and TVL 23 database queries in 0.8081520 seconds