corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone here bought private plates for a loved one?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone here bought private plates for a loved one?
nathy_87

User status: Offline
4th May 10 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking about buying a private plate for the missus for her 21st Birthday. I will be getting it from the DVLA website which will cost Ł250 but it includes all the transfer fees etc. If I ordered it next month or so (and her birthday is in September) the day she opens it, will she be able to fix them straight on to her car?

I need help please.

[Edited on 04-05-2010 by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo]
P1CK4D

4th May 10 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck that. Will you let her keep it if she dumps you?
nathy_87

4th May 10 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes. I've kept the one my Ex got me for my 21st.
bigron1988

4th May 10 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the day you give it her you will have to go to a local dvla office with the paper work, insurance and v5 for the car, they will change it all over ther or you can send it all off. (rember to get some new plates made up and take them with you) you will then have to ring her insurance and tell them
pow
Premium Member

4th May 10 at 14:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Took me a month from order button to plates on car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone here bought private plates for a loved one? 22 database queries in 0.0114200 seconds