corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » FIFA WC

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FIFA WC
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th May 10 at 15:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad to see they have kept the gameplay the same... Where you are coasting but then your team start to do shit Was coasting past someone and I played it to the keeper, and he literally stood frozen staring at the ball and I couldn't select anyone to go and get it... FIVE YARDS FROM THE FUCKING KEEPER then the other lad just walked in and put it in the net Fucking Canadians!!!
weeeeitsme

4th May 10 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lost theonline world cup on penalties last night, was england though so i shouldnt have been suprised
Ojc

4th May 10 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've scratched two discs as a result of that, it's fucking bollocks.

I read an interview where the developers came over from Pro Evo and said they wouldnt work for EA if they had to put in a AI which meant if you were winning easily the other team suddenly finds more space and passes are perfect, seems they lied.
Eck
Premium Member

4th May 10 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I very nearly commuted atrocities because of it. Fucking ridiculous. And Spain are the new barca. Everyone instantly goes them! So I use the third Reich and flatten them!!!
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

4th May 10 at 23:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they could have just done an add on that was for the world cup
Ojc

5th May 10 at 07:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

££££££££££££££££££££££ though.
Eck
Premium Member

18th May 10 at 16:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking MAJOR flaw with this fucking game!!!! Online WC final against Italy, I score within the first two minutes and he quits... So it doesn't count!! If you quit within the first 5 minutes the game doesn't count so I just got fucking scammed
p

18th May 10 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't play online football games as I get too stressed. The undeserved goal the oppo gets does it for me, for example.
Eck
Premium Member

18th May 10 at 16:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just happened to me again! I'M SWEDEN FFS!!! They have 88mins to try and get back into it. It's fucking pathetic.
Nath

18th May 10 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How man controllers you broke now eck?

I have a dent in my wall from online rage
Eck
Premium Member

18th May 10 at 16:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Two controllers are in bits I've had to borrow one of my brothers. Yeah there is many a dent all over the room from this! It's a fucking disgrace though If you're losing you can quit and start again

New Poll