corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Valeo smoked headlights depos

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Valeo smoked headlights depos
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th May 10 at 20:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have 4 sets of valeo headlights which have been smoked i will be always doing sets so there always going to be able to be sent asap

set of valeo smoked lights £50 posted or delivered within 20 miles of manchester

ive taken a picture of a set on my old car which was black so dint stand out that well but i can do them in any colour not just black so if ur feeling a bit random let me no

u2u me for details

bally2010
Premium Member

4th May 10 at 20:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
bally2010
Premium Member

4th May 10 at 20:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will post pikz of the actual lights as soon as i find my charger to my camera
bally2010
Premium Member

4th May 10 at 21:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
bally2010
Premium Member

5th May 10 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
sparcost3

5th May 10 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might have bought some depos now, but if not im still intrested and will be willing to pay the 50 then send you my standard valeos as i bought a new drivers 1 that is not cracked now and would be able to swap with you the 2 for 20 pound
bally2010
Premium Member

5th May 10 at 11:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would u put that in something i would understand please lol i think ur saying u will send me ur headlights and £20 , i would rather u just give me the £50 for smoked and ill supply my own headlights if thats what ur meaning but let me no what u mean by u2u

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Valeo smoked headlights depos 24 database queries in 0.0070448 seconds