corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Wiring loom fabricators

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wiring loom fabricators
boylers11

User status: Offline
5th May 10 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A mate of mine is after a custom-made wiring loom for his kitcar - engine, lights- everything. Basically, he wants to order a loom by giving a list of what he wants, then for them to put it all together. Has anyone had this done before? If so, can you recommend any reputable places in the North East?
Or
If there's someone who could spend a a bit of time looking over the car and work out what would be required and then either go away and make it or make it there and then, that would be even better.

Any help would be great
Scottix

User status: Offline
6th May 10 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

youl prob need a basic loom from any old car providing the donor car isnt full of extra electrical shit ie windows central locking, and id go from there removing parts i dont need because that way youd have a loom from front lights to back lights with everything u need thts wot i wud prob do

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Wiring loom fabricators 23 database queries in 0.0066519 seconds