corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Where can i put a wire going from the dash to the engine? (corsa c)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where can i put a wire going from the dash to the engine? (corsa c)
gazamic

User status: Offline
8th May 10 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im just wondering where to put a wire going from the front bumper to the interior of the car? Its for a set of lights being mounted on the bumper. Also how do i do it? Any help is appreciated

New Poll