corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Newcastle Next weekend!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Newcastle Next weekend!
stuartmitchell

User status: Offline
8th May 10 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Team,

Football team weekend away next Sat, 30 of us in fancy dress on the Friday

Anyway, I need some recommendations from the Newcastle lads and ladies about places to go:

Friday afternoon

Friday evening

Saturday afternoon (ideally to watch the FA Cup final)

Saturday evening

Ideally looking for somewhere that is not too strict or posh and will let the lot of us in Also places with good house music would be a major +

Thanks in advance
Mad Moe

8th May 10 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unless you round the Bigg Market or Quayside you're going to struggle to get in places with a big group of lads. However the Diamond Strip area near the central has some if the best bars with Tokyo, Perdu and Floritas being my favourite Bars. Also Tokyo resident plays some of the best House I've ever heard. As for clubs if you're really in to your House music the only real choice is Shindig on a Saturday night. For watching the match your best bet is the Sports Bar next to the Central Station, wall to wall plasmas, massive sofas, loads of pool tables and cheap beer

[Edited on 08-05-2010 by Mad Moe]
JonnyJ

8th May 10 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Perdu and Floritas are cool bars.

I dont remember much after that
Simon L

8th May 10 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was there last weekend, ended up at "the gate".

Loads of bars and clubs in there, all full of hen and stag doo's. Honestly, full! Never seen so many before.
Mad Moe

8th May 10 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Gates not too bad if there's a big group of you, we normally perv on the strippers in Sam and Jacks or Beyond before the match also Tiger Tiger is good late on when they open the back room upstairs, music is normally pretty decent and it always full of females
stuartmitchell

9th May 10 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks lads!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Newcastle Next weekend! 22 database queries in 0.0120320 seconds