corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1987 Vauxhall Nova Merit rolling shell

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1987 Vauxhall Nova Merit rolling shell
Muzzy@VauxhallScotland

User status: Offline
10th May 10 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Nova Merit
Engine - Not applicable
Mileage - 47,000
Price - £250

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07581137219
Contact email address - sales@mackenzie-motorsport.co.uk

1987 Vauxhall Nova Merit
47,000 miles
Rolling shell
No sunroof
White
SORN'd

I bought this shell to build into a hillclimb/sprint car but I have since bought an SR as well so I am going to use that instead, I have also started my own business so cannot afford to keep both the shells. This Nova needs battery tray replaced and a patch at the bottom of the N/S/R arch/sill corner but other than that it is a very good shell. Only other issue is that the roof and quarters were vandalised, no dents or anything like that but was covered in underseal and some spray paint, all pretty easily removed though.

This is being sold as a rolling shell, in the pics it shows it with a roll cage, this is not included as I am keeping that. I have spares that will go with this car, I have listed them below:-

Steering column with stalks and ignition barrel
Rear windows
Both doors (good condition)
Bonnet with vents, needs filler sanding
Rear lights
Headlights
Wings
Grey MK1 SR doorcards
Grey MK1 SR door cappings
Front anti roll bar
Wiring loom
MK1 Grille
Mk1 Front bumper

I have some pictures below, please remember that it DOES NOT include the cage or front bumper.

Engine bay

Boot floor

Battery tray

Price: £250 ONO

If you want more photo's of any area's please let me know and I will get them asap but I need to get it rolling first which will be done this week.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1987 Vauxhall Nova Merit rolling shell 24 database queries in 0.0107250 seconds