corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » MK3 Astra Bits

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MK3 Astra Bits
AzzyD

User status: Offline
   11th May 10 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a lot of bits 4 a mk3 astra that i need gone asap if ne1 is interested in any of the following list plz email asap my email will b at the bottom of this post....

the list :-

2 x Rear GSI bumpers 1 wiv number plate recess cut out then filled in needs finishing and its mostly in primer and no number plate light holes
the other has some form of splitter on and is in spectral blue all lights there and working

a bottom boot spolier wiv working brake light in blue

set of electric m3 style mirrors in blue

a set of lexus rear lights wiv all bulb holders and wireing and some bulbs as well

a set of 17s in black wiv no tyres and a few curb marks could do wiv a clean up and prob a respray

drivers side wing in blue needs a clean up and prob a spray as well

standard boot spolier in dimond black

decat pipe very gd condition

GSI boot panel in blue wiv GSI badge on it

set of black tinted front indicators wiv orange bulbs

standard panel that covers the wiper motor

traction control unit and switch from a astra GSI

i think thats everythin if i find nethin else ill post it on here asap

plz email me on r3d_dwarf@hotmail.com if u want pics and / or prices

cheers
Aaron

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » MK3 Astra Bits 24 database queries in 0.0092161 seconds