corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Buying out contract - Phones 4 u

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Buying out contract - Phones 4 u
Mertin

User status: Offline
18th May 10 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know if phones 4 u would buy out my orange contract if I was to take out an i phone on O2 with them? Wanting a new phone, and fed up with Orange signal.
Or if their doing a cashback deal, I could trade in my Nokia E71 and use the money to pay off my current orange contract thats got 6 months left
Conway563

19th May 10 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A mate of mine is a manager there and isn't allowed to offer any deals on the iphone.
They will give you some kind of trade in for your phone though for you to buy yourself out of it but you'd need to go in to find out what that is
AlunJ

19th May 10 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They aren't allowed to do offers on iPhone officially but will because they did it for me on the weekend! Basically they just give u cash for your handset, tell you to drop your current contract to £20 and then pay it off, and u start a new contract.
Mertin

19th May 10 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also thought I may manage to get a better offer with the new iphone due out. And im not too fussed about waiting for the new iphone, and again it'll likely be a sky high price when its newly out. Hopefully get offered a decent price for my 1 year old E71, immaculate condition!
Conway563

20th May 10 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't matter about the condition they just have a set list they work off. It's likely to be around the same value as places like Mazuma offer

New Poll