corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Name and price up my car parts please?...Test your knowledge!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Name and price up my car parts please?...Test your knowledge!
boylers11

User status: Offline
19th May 10 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sold my Carlton GSi 3000 a year or two ago now and have since discovered a big box of random spare parts which I received with it (I'd forgotten I had them!)

I'm hoping to whack them on Ebay in th enear future, and just wanted a bit of help with the exact part names and what to expect price-wise for them:

-This first one is the inlet manifold for the Dual Ram system...not seen many for sale...How much?

-Not quite sure of the exact name of this part...?

-Had a search for the Bosche model number and found it's an idle air flow valve.
They seem to go for around £20 on Ebay and I've got 2 of them. Is there any way of testing if they work without having them on the car?

-I presume this last one is a master cylinder of some kind? Again, exact name and price would be great!

Any help would be brilliant!

Thanks in advance!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Name and price up my car parts please?...Test your knowledge! 22 database queries in 0.0051961 seconds