corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk1 clio 1.8 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk1 clio 1.8 16v
cranney

User status: Offline
20th May 10 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - renault
Model - clio
Engine - 1.8 16v
Mileage - unsure
Price - 500

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07519019326
Contact email address - stubo5@msn.com

General information - the car is a non runner but is in very good condition i am selling for a freind that is a mechanic himself and doesnt have the time to fix it and anywhere to keep it it was a simple case of the person who had it went out one morning to start it and it wouldnt start so probably something simple

it does not have any mot or tax but it does have leather interior and is a very quick little car and in good condition please feel free to ask questions and i will get the mileage up some time very soon when i find out myself the car has been stored in a garage not left out in the rain as i say just has not got the time to work on it and it cannot be stored where it currently is for much longer so quick sale needed

[Edited on 20-05-2010 by cranney]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk1 clio 1.8 16v 24 database queries in 0.0055749 seconds