corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Waiting List!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Waiting List!!!
euro-corsa

User status: Offline
   18th Mar 03 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody been waiting longer than me for kingdom parts? (5 weeks) got told it would be 3-4 weeks and every time i phone i get some crap xcuse about how they are working as fast as they can, they then told me the garage where they make the kits isnt open on a friday-so much for them workin hard I'm probly not the only unhappy customer! cheers
corsas suck

18th Mar 03 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my intruder bumper still isnt here! im getting really pissed off with him now, its been ages!!!!
euro-corsa

18th Mar 03 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How long you waited for? they been given you the same excuses? Av advised every1 a no not 2 touch them from know on!
d0gz_bollox

18th Mar 03 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everybody shop takes longer then they say, nearly ever performance mailorder company takes longer then they say. you'll have to get used to it. unless you pick it up yourself its going to take longer then they say
d0gz_bollox

18th Mar 03 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think these places relaise that most peeps get a wad of cash and want to buy a kit, if one company cant do it for 2 months then chances are the customer will go find another bumper, so the company just says it'll take 2-3 weeks. imo best thing you can do is get the eta wrote down then get a full refund if it isnt done in that time
Corsa_Jam

18th Mar 03 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is true about the, fast as they can part, they are situated near me, they are constantly making stuff for the nova, saxo etc..... takes up there time and i dnt think they have a big work force. 3 months wait i was told for the intruder front, so i gave it a miss.

=====================================================

www.socorsacrew@yahoo.co.uk

[Edited on 18-03-2003 by Corsa_Jam]
Mickey

19th Mar 03 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah my spoiler arrived yesterday after 2 1/2 months of waiting - i have had to put up with crap excuses aswell - tell me about it!

New Poll