corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how much horses will my 1.4 sport see? (dont get excited)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how much horses will my 1.4 sport see? (dont get excited)
Aerox-lad

User status: Offline
21st May 10 at 07:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just looking at buying an inlet manifold off of flame on here as my corsa could do with a bit more pull. it doesnt go to badly at the moment. but feels kind of slow. (used to being in my bros type-r) at the moment my car has. piperx airfilter. janspeed decat. sebring backbox and the middle box sawn off. (so its nearly a straight through exhaust) just looking at what kind of power it might make with this. PLUS the inlet manifold from flame. anyone got a similar setup?
JaffaTB

21st May 10 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id put a standard backbox back on and the cat, mine felt a lot faster going from sebring oval back to standard, try it? Some back pressure is good
moka

21st May 10 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Until your on the motorway i find.

As soon as i put the decat and a backbox on mine it felt alot easier to climb higher up in the rev range. Did lose some torque lower down though if im honest.
JaffaTB

21st May 10 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, my mpg went down a lot too
djgritt
Premium Member

21st May 10 at 16:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JaffaTB

Probably because your foot went down too.
Bonney

21st May 10 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by djgritt
quote:
Originally posted by JaffaTB

Probably because your foot went down too.

Usually does, You like the noise it makes when its screaming its tits off, So you constantly do it!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how much horses will my 1.4 sport see? (dont get excited) 22 database queries in 0.0472240 seconds