corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Electric Mirrors - Loom?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electric Mirrors - Loom?
Tactical

User status: Offline
   24th May 10 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quick question:

I've got a GSi with manual wing mirrors - does anyone know if the loom would be there, for wiring in electric ones? In other words, plug and play?

I would rip it apart and have a look, but the car is elsewhere at the moment

Many thanks - TJ
.Matt

25th May 10 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Count the wires in the multiplug in the door (should be around 22), check to see if has heated mirrors switch/plug in door.
scottyp1989

25th May 10 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should do, as far as i know all sports and gsi,s came with the leccy loom in the plug but gsi's were an option to have leccys, you need the door looms or? have some cheap here if you do

New Poll