corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Adobe PS and Lightroom

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Adobe PS and Lightroom
FruitBooTeR

User status: Offline
24th May 10 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need some info guys.

Ive edited a photo in Lightroom and now I want to tweet a few things in PS and do things like add a boarder and signature.

Porblem is I click edit in PS in the Lightroom menu, the photo loads up in PS but then I have to choose out of 3 options -

'The documant 'Img bl blh.tif has an embedded color profile
that does not match the current RGB working space'

- Use the embedded profile (instead of the working space)

- Convert documents colors to the working space

- Discard the embedded profile (Dont color match)

Now I choose the top one and the photo loads up fine and looks like how it left Lightroom, BUT it wont let me do things with it in PS now like use the brush tool and make boarder etc as it says -

'Could not use the brush tool because it does not work with 16 bit per channel images Convert to 8 bit per channel to edit'

So what can I do guys? What do you do?

Im using Adobe PS 7.0
Matt L

24th May 10 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

convert the image to the 8bit should work then in photoshop, its what i tend to do i have to flick between 8, 16 and 32 depending on what pluggins i want to use its in the menu thing, cant remember which one atm and ps is busy doing something atm so i cant check it )

[Edited on 24-05-2010 by Matt L]
FruitBooTeR

24th May 10 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I found a way around it now before I read your reply..In Lightroom I right clicked the image at the bottom and then clicked burn as full sized Jpeg...

Seemed to work as I then opened that in ps and finished it

Will upload in a sec to Add your latest piks
Matt L

24th May 10 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahhh awesome stuff well if you ever need to change between the bit sizes then its image > mode and its in there

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Adobe PS and Lightroom 23 database queries in 0.0079739 seconds