corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B 1.6 16v black

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B 1.6 16v black
Dec-Rossi

User status: Offline
25th May 10 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - Corsa B
Engine - X16XE
Mileage - 117,000
Price - £600 but open to offers

we buy any car have offered me £425 i am willing to accept this offer unless anyone on here wants to beat it within the next couple of weeks...

General information -

S214 UPP

Have owned this car since october 2009
Full Mot and 6 months tax
lowered on eibach springs (50mm front 25mm rear)
tinted windows with sunstrip
irmy grill.
Flame inlet manifold with piperX induction
various Small patches of rust in the usual places, rear wiper, just under spoiler, drivers door sill and creeping from under bonnet.
powerflow custom exhaust cat back, but will include straight through de-cat in sale
all 4 tyres are fine 185/60/14 (standard 3 spoke sport wheels with minor paint flake) , 2 firestones on the front (500 miles old) and budgets to the rear (1000 miles old)
new stator motor
new battery
interior is as it should be except wear to drivers seat (minor)
was broken into 3 months ago all for a gameboy colour, passenger door pillar is now creased.
waterpump has started to leak slowly, needs topping up every week or so, hence the price
been as honest as i can, think thats everything, may have missed minor points, if you need to ask me anything send me a u2u or contact me on mobile.

i am open to offers and willing to swap just try me.

thanks for looking

Dec

[Edited on 29-05-2010 by Dec-Rossi]

[Edited on 29-05-2010 by Dec-Rossi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B 1.6 16v black 24 database queries in 0.0101528 seconds