corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » tribal tatoo

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tribal tatoo
alan t

User status: Offline
29th May 10 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been looking into getting a new tatoo done, i really fancy getting a tribal sleeve done. ive spent a while looking through the website ratemytatoo and this is the one im thinking of going for. does anyone have any other pics of good ones, or any other sites to look at? cheers

edit, whats peoples opinions on that one? the only thing putting me off it is im not sure if i want it on my neck?

[Edited on 29-05-2010 by alan t]
SetH

29th May 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sleeves seem to be the in thing at the moment. I know two people having work done as we speak.

Neck looks cool but depends what field of work you are in I guess as may not be appropriate to be on show.
alan t

29th May 10 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye a few mates have got them done so fancy getting one myself. im a mechanic so doesnt really matter if its on show or not. its just if i was ever to go to anything that it needed to be hidden away a long sleeved top would cover most of it but obviously not the part on the neck, hhhmm might go into the shop and see if they could do something similar but without going on to the neck
CORSA NUT

29th May 10 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had mine for 11 years and still like it
Balling
Premium Member

29th May 10 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That style of tribal is completely shit and is for some reason always seen on the type of guys who overcompensate for their lack of brain function and personality by shooting steroids and dating 17 year old girls even if they themselves are in their 30's.

Go for it!

alan t

29th May 10 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT

you got any pictures of yours mate? just trying to get more ideas before i finally decide what i want done
alan t

29th May 10 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
That style of tribal is completely shit and is for some reason always seen on the type of guys who overcompensate for their lack of brain function and personality by shooting steroids and dating 17 year old girls even if they themselves are in their 30's.

Go for it!

everyones entitled to there opinion mate, obviously its not going to be everyones cup of tea but i like it and thats what matters

edit, and just for the record im 21, never done steroids and my birds 20

[Edited on 29-05-2010 by alan t]
williamz

29th May 10 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do like them but having sumthing like that plastered down my arm for the rest of my life is a different matter.
CORSA NUT

29th May 10 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Go for it!

Good job i've got a 137 IQ then hey
Nath

29th May 10 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Go for it!

Daimo will be proud of that wink mate
CORSA NUT

29th May 10 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan t
quote:

you got any pictures of yours mate? just trying to get more ideas before i finally decide what i want done

Don't really have many mate but these are the ones i have in hand..

CORSA NUT

29th May 10 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
quote:

Go for it!

Daimo will be proud of that wink mate

Fuck yeah!! i've learnt of the true condescending master
Nath

29th May 10 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alan t

29th May 10 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they look good mate, think id prefer one down the whole arm though. did they do them in one session or did you have to go back a few times? (obviously not both arms at one session)
SetH

29th May 10 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa Nut your a bit of a beast

You want to join Jake, Craig and myself in the PVD ROIDZ tent?
CORSA NUT

29th May 10 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i had the dragon done at 17 and the tribal at 18.

Basically from what i remember it was £300.He drew it all on freehand then did the whole outline and it took about 2 hours.Then 2 more 2 hour sessions.Was fine though wish i had made it a bit different on my lower arm though as when i wear t shirts etc it looks a bit weird but all in one i think it looks good.
alan t

29th May 10 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Basically from what i remember it was £300.He drew it all on freehand then did the whole outline and it took about 2 hours.Then 2 more 2 hour sessions.Was fine though wish i had made it a bit different on my lower arm though as when i wear t shirts etc it looks a bit weird but all in one i think it looks good.

cheers for your help mate
CORSA NUT

29th May 10 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Corsa Nut your a bit of a beast

You want to join Jake, Craig and myself in the PVD ROIDZ tent?

Fkin lolz

I used to be bigger than i am now, about 13.5 st .The older i have got the more pain i get in/the harder it is to train plus the fact i never trained right when i was younger! Used to bench about 130Kg but never worked on my back/shoulders etc so developed upper cross syndrome.Still trying to work it out now.
CORSA NUT

29th May 10 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

cheers for your help mate

NP mate i take it you have other tats already?
sumner2k3

29th May 10 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv just finnished having a sleeve, well i got one more hour to do a few touch ups here and there and its done.. I love it, will get pics up once done
alan t

29th May 10 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye just the one mate, on my bicep on my right arm, that only took about an hour to do so wasnt to bad. will probs be a different story getting one done that will take a good few hours to do lol
alan t

29th May 10 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sumner2k3
iv just finnished having a sleeve, well i got one more hour to do a few touch ups here and there and its done.. I love it, will get pics up once done

look forward to seeing the pics mate
CORSA NUT

29th May 10 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
aye just the one mate, on my bicep on my right arm, that only took about an hour to do so wasnt to bad. will probs be a different story getting one done that will take a good few hours to do lol

It's kinda the same thing mate bit's that are sore are obviously the inside of the arms and forearm and when he was filling in on my collar bone etc that was very sore all worth it though!

I'd say get something as unique as possible though mate...PLEASE don't get something you see all over the place
Scotty C

29th May 10 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hate Tribal. I have stars going down my arm, which will become a sleeve pretty soon
CORSA NUT

29th May 10 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Monster
Hate Tribal. I have stars going down my arm, which will become a sleeve pretty soon

Stars

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » tribal tatoo 23 database queries in 0.0151250 seconds