corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » problem with phone company, whats my wrights?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author problem with phone company, whats my wrights?
Richardhhha

User status: Offline
30th May 10 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all well im having problems with 3.

basicly my satio has gone away for repair a fare few times and last time it got sent off they said if they cant repair it they will replace it with a phone of the same price and same or greater spec. then in the next breath they say they will replace it with another satio, i queried this as they arent allowed to sell them all i got in responce was that they have a load at the factory..

well i got my phone back yesterday and they have given me a new satio used it for half hour when i got home and bang all the old problems that it got sent in for started to happen again.. im taking it back today so what should i do?
Doug

30th May 10 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Be as polite as possible and hope you speak to a bird. Can normally charm them into getting a what you want
am4nf

30th May 10 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell them straight, if they dont give you a different phone, you will take your business elsewhere
Doug

30th May 10 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by am4nf
Tell them straight, if they dont give you a different phone, you will take your business elsewhere

Yeah he has signed a contract. They don;t give a shit if he doesn't use his phone as he still has to pay for it
noshua

30th May 10 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What network are you on? My brother had a SE phone and had 3 or 4 new ones sent to him. He phoned up and explained that it was getting repetitive and he was without the use a phone once it had broke, they gave him a choice of phones to have instead.

He was on Orange at the time
Richardhhha

30th May 10 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this phone is the replacement for the replacement phone lol

just said to them today that i want a different phone as what there doing is in breach of the trades description act and ofcom and trading standards will be in touch, so tuesday people are getting a call
Voyto

30th May 10 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"rights" tbh

New Poll