corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Advice please (bike entilement)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Advice please (bike entilement)
DaNnY_LaD

User status: Offline
30th May 10 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im really waying up the idea todo my bike test and gain the lienence but how do i actually go about doing this..?

plus is there a test for all cc levels as ive been driving for nearly 5 years now and i am 23 yrs old...

any help would be greatfull..
Gareth T

30th May 10 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can take a direct access course which includes the theory test and CBT etc anywhere from £600 upwards (going off prices I was quoted)
or you can take a standard CBT for a 125cc to gain experience then go for the 500cc test for bigger bikes.
Gazdaman

30th May 10 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, a person over 21 can take a test on a bike of at least 46bhp (or around that number, I can't remember it) which will entitle them to ride any bike once passed.

Most bike training places do DAS courses as an intensive course over the course of 5 days, CBT on the first day, test on the last day.

Just google for a local bike training place and have a chat with them. Ask on a local bike forum to see who's had positive experiences with which companies. www.bikechatforums.com is a good site.

Do the training, take the test, buy a bike, ride. Bingo.

Gaz
DaNnY_LaD

30th May 10 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks guys..

How do i apply for the entilement?do i get that from the post office?
Bonney

30th May 10 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The entitlement is already on your licence. Just go into any motoecycle training school and do your CBT and go from there. Thats how i did it.
deanmcreynolds26

30th May 10 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your wanting to go for full licence best thing to do is get your bike theory done 1st,

then go for CBT and lessons, then you need to do 2Part test Module 1 and Module 2,

Module 1 is all in a large carpark and pretty similar to what youve already done in the CBT all the manouveres but under exam conditions with a speed trap setup as you need to 30mph for emergency stop and the swerve as well..

Module 2 is all road riding took about 45mins or so i think, wasnt too bad a

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Advice please (bike entilement) 22 database queries in 0.0117290 seconds