corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Autovaux Recommended

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Autovaux Recommended
ianofbhills

User status: Offline
8th Jun 10 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just thought i'd write a note to recommend anyone in using autovaux for parts.

Enquired yesterday morning at a vauxhall main dealer, as i was in a rush, for a c20xe rear crank seal it was roughly £30 plus vat and not in stock.
I phoned autovaux at 2pm ordered the crank seal, a set of flywheel bolts and including the delivery it was £17. It got delivered this morning too so i'm pretty impressed tbh. Its not as if the seal is an inferior item either its manufactured by the exact same people who supply Vauxhall.
I've used Autovaux loads before really but i thought that was pretty good service and the guys on the phone really know what they are talking about.

Nic Barnes

8th Jun 10 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great bunch of people.
mike56gte

8th Jun 10 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone know if they will be at pvs this year as they were there last year with some cracking deals?
ianofbhills

8th Jun 10 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes they will be. The guy that took my order on the phone (mark) asked me if i was going but i'm not.
mike56gte

8th Jun 10 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good good i just relised your location says st andrews. what car do you have?
Jamxe

8th Jun 10 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same here.. Used them about a month ago to order alot of parts. I live in Ireland and Opel here are worse than Vauxhall in the uk.. Totally overpriced.. E-mailed my order to Autovaux, they came back with the prices and I had my delivery in 4 days of payment. Delighted with the service. Lots of the parts were GM marked too.. Have pics in my garage, near the bottom..
ianofbhills

8th Jun 10 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte
good good i just relised your location says st andrews. what car do you have?

I live in tayport and work at the raf base at leuchars so not quite st a's lol

i have a white corsa b 1.0 12v in the process of plonking the xe in it though. Had it all done and running then i noticed the leak from the crank seal so its coming back out again.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Autovaux Recommended 22 database queries in 0.0149140 seconds