corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » boyracer corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author boyracer corsa
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Jun 10 at 18:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make -
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.4
Mileage -
Price - 200

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

just brought the girlfriend a saxo vts so selling her project i only want £200 for it comes with full body kit smoothed in which includes front and rear bumpers arches and side skirts i have removed the smooth boot as fitted to my gsi i have about 4 or 5 boxes of spares it also has a nova 1.4 sr engine fitted and does pull really good it has a full exhuast system including 4inch back box it has been lowered 40mm leather doorcards and roof lineing and a small steering wheel oh it only has 1 seat and it isnt bolted down it has no tax and no mot and needs a little welding on the inside

£200 ovno

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » boyracer corsa 24 database queries in 0.0086610 seconds