corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got a producer, Photo License is out of date!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got a producer, Photo License is out of date!
Munchie

User status: Offline
24th Jun 10 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to produce my docs today.

The photo license is out of date though.......

Any advice on this!? haha, MOT, Insurance, and paper part are all ready to be shown, dont need V5 do I? Didnt say like.

Reckon I just risk it!? the police man did see my photo part and didnt say anything, I noticed yesterday its out of date!
DaveyLC

24th Jun 10 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you'll be fine but you need to get it sorted
Adam-D

24th Jun 10 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think they'll be that arsed mate.

worst case they'll advise you to send it off
Brett
Premium Member

24th Jun 10 at 08:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Such bullshit these days when they can find out everything on the computer anyway. Just somethin to inconvenience you.
LeeM

24th Jun 10 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it'll be fine, your actual licence is still valid
Fro

24th Jun 10 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
Such bullshit these days when they can find out everything on the computer anyway. Just somethin to inconvenience you.

And charge monies.
Steve
Premium Member

24th Jun 10 at 08:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had this, mine is out of date produced my docs at the station yesterday, no drama, yet
Steve
Premium Member

24th Jun 10 at 08:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do also thinks its an absolute rip off how they expect you to pay for the privellage, fine make it so you have to update it every ten years or whatever but then to ask us to pay £25 to do it aswell
gtitim

24th Jun 10 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HORT/1 will have various boxes ticked as for what to produce. If boxes 1,3,4 ticked it is licence, MOT cert and Insurance cert.

As for licence expired -potentially you are driving without a valid licence, however, the officers would likely have seized your car at the stop if they thought it had expired, so you will probably be fine. Make sure you produce the paper part of yuor licence too.
Steve
Premium Member

24th Jun 10 at 08:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

out of interest how would an officer know if a license had expired? would it be on there system or what? or could they tell by looking at it

[Edited on 24-06-2010 by Steve]
Brett
Premium Member

24th Jun 10 at 08:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
And charge monies.

Didn't realise he'd got a fine too?
Steve
Premium Member

24th Jun 10 at 08:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it costs £25 to 'update' your license
Brett
Premium Member

24th Jun 10 at 08:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah right, but that's not a fee involved with 'producing' which is what I was getting at.
gtitim

24th Jun 10 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When a person is checked on the Police National Computer it immediately tells the officer if the person is wanted or missing or disqualified.

A driving licence check will show if the person holds a licence - if so if it is provisional, substantive (full), revoked or expired, as well as how many points, when given and what for.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got a producer, Photo License is out of date! 22 database queries in 0.0127840 seconds